If you're passionate about working across the tech stack building delightful experiences used by millions, we need your help!
As a Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack, you’ll get to:
- Work with product managers and designers to refine requirements, participate in design discussions and conceptualize complex features.
- Spec out the implementation details as you work with your peers in a collaborative environment to bring the feature to life.
- Work on those pesky bugs -- you will squash them all (or at least the most important ones).
- Find yourself working across the stack, building out intuitive user interfaces and backend services.
- Debug hard problems - that’s a given.
- Work with the QA team to ensure the features you're shipping are of high quality, including rolling up your sleeves and writing both unit and integration tests.
- Learn something new every week, whether it’s a new technology or a quirk of a language we otherwise didn’t know. On occasion, you may find yourself picking up a new language or working with an unfamiliar platform.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Professional experience building web applications for 5+ years.
- Mastery of HTML/CSS, Less, SASS.
- Understanding and experience with RESTful APIs and client server interactions.
- A strong product sense and feel for design, UX/UI.
- Ability to write readable and testable code.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 75,000 apps.