We are seeking to add full-stack software developers with a high level of experience, and who have shown an extreme ability to learn advanced technologies. The products and services that we develop will enable next generation care delivery models for seniors. We are looking for talented engineers to execute amazing web & mobile app experiences for our users. The ideal candidate will enjoy working alongside other engineers, data scientists, designers, users, and clinicians, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our Pathfinder platform.
- Work directly with product management and your team while analyzing and decomposing complex software requirement into simple stories for planning and execution.
- Collaborate with your team to manage and estimate the size and complexity of the features. Perform the technical design, implementation, and testing of features and commit to stories can be accomplished in an iteration.
- Own system and feature quality throughout the development, testing and deployment phases to ensure quality delivery expectations are met.
- Drive value and build to continuously improve the quality of the team's deliverables.
- Conduct new technology research, proof of concept, and design work that will provide direction for the enhancement of the overall system and products.
- Contribute to software engineering best practices for design, coding standards, performance, security, delivery, and maintainability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years professional experience in software development experience, including object-oriented design or object-oriented programming
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and analysis.
- Experience in design and implementation of large-scale web applications, APIs, frameworks, and databases.
- Experience in following software development best practices through architectural reviews, CI/CD build automation & deployment, automated test frameworks and continuous performance monitoring
- using Java, C#, ASP.NET, MVC and ASP.NET Web API
- 1+ years of experience with Web Services lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy), API versioning and design approaches, tools, inter-operability, and SOA concepts.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Demonstrated experience designing, creating, testing, and consuming REST APIs with a focus on security, high availability and scalability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Hunger to learn and an intense technical curiosity.
- Critical thinker and solutions-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Hands on experience with Design and Development of Microservices.
- Experience building large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed systems
- Familiarity with React
- A proven track record of software delivery through all phases of development
- Healthcare domain software development experience.
- Hands on experience developing, delivering, and supporting publicly facing web applications.
- Experience developing with .NET Core.
- Mobile experience
- Experience with scrum methodology.