MIRROR is the world’s first nearly invisible home gym featuring live and on-demand fitness classes in a variety of workout genres, and 1:1 personal training. MIRROR is creating a new category of in-home fitness with cutting-edge hardware, responsive software, and best-in-class content that transforms any room into a complete home gym. For the first time, the essential components of a great studio workout--variety, personalization, and community--are brought to the most convenient place: the home.
We recently joined the lululemon family, operating as an independent entity, and now have the resources of a public, global company behind us. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. If you're eager to make an impact in a quickly growing business, we want to hear more from you!
The Role & You
We're looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who’s excited to work closely with a growing, nimble engineering team to really impact the technical direction of the company. Your contribution makes it possible for us to revolution at-home fitness. At MIRROR, you will:
- Be a key contributor to the front-end development of our e-commerce website and our in-studio software.
- Make decisions on the architecture, tech stack, libraries, and tools alongside the growing Engineering team.
- Help define best practices and standards, focused on reusable components that will help us scale faster, more efficiently.
- Keep current on emerging technology and trends, considering potential applications.
- Work on a small, collaborative team building a best-in-class product.
- You don’t need to be a fitness buff, but you should be fired up about building technology that's going to change how people sweat! Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Requirements - The Necessities
- Senior level expertise in frontend software engineering, including extensive knowledge of best practices.
- Tech knowledge that spans the following languages, technologies, and frameworks:
- ReactJS or similar JS Framework
- Extensive experience working with APIs.
- Experience working with moderate to large scale backend systems.
- Solid comfortability maneuvering and using AWS.
- Experience building/integrating e-commerce platforms.
- Tons of startup energy. We can’t do this unless you’re excited to bring your domain expertise to MIRROR.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with IoT devices
- Fully Remote Team
- Competitive Compensation
- Competitive Health Coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Self-directed Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for Rapid Growth