- Have a passion for crafting experiences that users rave about.
- Are able to iterate and ship ideas quickly, within a highly collaborative yet autonomous team.
- Have experience with a server-side language such as NodeJS, Go, PHP, Ruby, or Python.
Extra credit if you have:
- WordPress programming experience.
- Experience using containers, Kubernetes, and Prometheus.
- Open source contributions.
- Contributions to programs designed to help underrepresented people enter the tech field.
- Experience and enthusiasm for building accessible web pages and products.
- Data analysis experience, and understanding of how analytics can help with product decisions.