The Software Engineering team at Collibra is a team of builders around the world, characterized by a love for innovative technology, a desire to solve problems, and a never-ending goal to build simple, elegant products that delight customers and simplify all levels of data engagement. Guided by Agile principles, the software engineering team leads with confidence, knowing today’s problems requires tomorrow’s solutions. Collibra’s Software Engineering Team is evolutionary by nature, and as part of a multi-product cloud company, our latest evolution is building opportunities for engineers to rotate product groups and work on new products throughout their tenure. If you’re interested in solving complex problems, working with multicultural teams, and embracing and driving change: the software engineering team is the team for you.
Software Engineers at Collibra are responsible for:
- Designing, developing and maintaining new features to further improve our products
- Together with the other developers in your team, you’ll implement the new functionalities with a passion and emphasis for quality. You’ll then review the code changes from your peers and wait until the fully automated pipeline gets them into the main branch in Git.
- Discussing technical solutions with your colleagues and the architecture team
- Collaborating closely with QA engineers to write the necessary tests
- Following agile process (Scrum) to make sure your deliverables are visible for the entire team and company stakeholders
- Following the software development process using Jira and Bitbucket
- Demoing finished parts to your team, with the possibility to demo your work to the entire development and product teams every month.
- Working closely with:
- Product Managers to prepare user stories and roadmap for the team
- Engineers and QAs to deliver a high-quality product
- UX to have a visually appealing and easy-to-use product
- Strong working experience with React
- Strong working experience with Typescript or Relay, and at least one of the following additional technologies: GraphQL, Jest, NodeJS, Webpack, Material-UI
- Knowledge of OO principles, Design Patterns, functional programming and clean code principles
- Comfort working fully in English - we're a global team, and it's the language we share.