We are looking for a senior software engineer based in New York with a strong track record of developing innovative ideas within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. Leadership and teamwork is a requirement for this role.
- Collaborate with peers to design and document new and existing systems.
- Define architectural standards and implement design patterns to ensure scalability, performance, maintainability, and security.
- Develop features to drive a high-quality customer-focused experience.
- Manage code deploys in agile release cycles.
- Provide support to triage, debug, and solve software defects ensuring a timely resolution.
- Work within cross-functional teams to understand and manage product backlog, technical debt, and team dependencies.
- Interface with teams across the company to guide projects from conception to release.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers.
- Build a great engineering culture!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The following is what matters most:
- Leadership. You exhibit leadership and influence through strong team and individual contributions.
- A strong communicator. You can proactively, comfortably and effectively discuss your opinions, and articulate ideas and challenges to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Passion. You’re committed to putting in the work and time where necessary to make a great product for our users.
- Minimum of five years of engineering experience. Your background includes experience in designing and implementing systems that solve complex problems.
- SaaS or enterprise product experience a plus.
- Startup experience a major plus.
GREAT WORK DESERVES GREAT PERKS:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Remote-friendly culture
- NYC headquarters office with unlimited snacks and wellness center on-premise
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, and more
- Competitive salary with equity options