Who are you?
An experienced software engineer who wants to help us build out our FICC Electronic Trading Platforms. You have experience in the full software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering, design phase, to coding, testing, and supporting post-production issues. On our team you will have the opportunity to work on different parts of the system including the UI, backend servers, Infrastructure, analysis and databases. You take pride in your work and always look to take ownership of your project/product and key initiatives within the team. You might not know the ins and outs of the finance world just yet, but you’re eager to learn more about it and the technological challenges it brings.
You’ll need to have:
- 2+ years of professional experience programming in an object-oriented language
- Demonstrated professional knowledge of object oriented design, multithreading, and data structures
- Strong communication skills
We’d love to see:
- Knowledge of C++ on UNIX
- An understanding of the financial markets or a desire to learn them
- Familiarity with scriptinglanguages such as Python
- Experience with multithreading
Requisition No. 61806