WeRide.ai is looking for an inventive and design-minded Front-End Software Engineer to help craft the experience and accelerate the introduction of self-driving and its many benefits to the world. You are going to pursue unique features and dispatch systems in order to make self-driving rides a seamless experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the future of self-driving technology.
- Build 3D visualization applications on the frontier of web technologies, using and developing bleeding-edge tooling.
- Adapt to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving systems.
- Write maintainable and extensible code with high quality tests and documentation.
- MS/Phd in Computer Science or related field required
- 5+ years front-end web development experience.
- Demonstrated experience of shipping high-quality product features on schedule
- Familiarity with principles of good user experience.
Bonus Points If
- Experience with WebGL / Web Assembly / 3D rendering.
- Experience with network optimization, especially WebSockets, data compression and latency reduction.
- Experience with algorithm design and selection to optimize CPU and memory usage for large N's with limited system resources.
- Strong open-source background.