Tesla is seeking a senior software engineer to take part in the design and development of software for its current and next generation sales, fulfillment, and customer systems for our Energy organization. The mission of our team is to streamline business operations, decrease costs, improve customer experiences, and solve the engineering challenges that haven’t been solved yet! You will contribute to cross-functional system architecture and software system design with a clear focus on quality, scale, and ease of development.
- Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using React, .NET Framework and SQL technology stack in AWS or other cloud environment.
- Design and develop robust, scalable, high performing, high-volume production applications with users across the globe.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing system designs and engineering processes.
- Serves as the technical specialist for the organization in the application of advanced concepts, principles, and methods.
- Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise.
- Leverage your existing skills while learning and implementing new, open source technologies as Tesla grows.
- This position will work closely with other application development teams, business analysts, business stakeholders and QA teams.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent with prior industry experience.
- 4 years of solid experience with the .NET platform.
- 2years of solid programming experience with React.js, React Native, C#,.Net Core, and WebAPI.
- Experience in MS SQL Server is required and good knowledge in query optimization and data analysis is desired.
- Experience with Docker.
- Exposure to GO, Python, PHP, Java and other open source technologies is a plus.
- Good Unit Testing and Integration Testing practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in constant high pressure situation.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience on home grown enterprise level applications is preferable.
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.
- The desire to contribute to a high performing team working on a critical mission for the planet a must.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate cross-team work and influence beyond he/her individual group.
- Evidence of exceptional ability