eero is looking for a skilled, motivated engineer looking to make an impact on our new experience team. As the first front end engineer on this new team you will have a clean slate to architect and develop our front end systems as well as build out our customer facing website.With your past experience creating maintainable and reusable web components you will have the opportunity to work cross collaboratively with product and other teams to build out the best user experience.
As part of eero’s mission to reinvent WiFi, you’ll be making a difference to the fabric of the modern home.
What you'll do:
- Develop core experiences for existing and future products
- Architect and build front end systems and customer facing website
- Work closely with backend engineer and designer to provide the best customer experience
We're looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- BS/MSdegree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject. Or if you’ve built amazing software despite such a degree by learning on the job or on your own, we’d love to hear about that.
- Have experience in building world class websites with modern frontend technologies
- Understand the full software development lifecycle, and how to find a balance between process and expediency.
- Have experience with consumer electronics or consumer facing products
- Experience with grid and flexible layouts
- Experience with React and SASS