Senior Software Engineer ( Front End Developer )
We are building our next generation of regulatory reporting solution. We have great ambitions for it and we are designing and building it from the ground up. Regulatory Reporting solution product is part of the bigger umbrella products like with Banking RegTech business. As an expert front-end developer you will assist in design discussions, architecture and prototyping UI for feasibility and show/tell to internal stake holders. You will become go to person for engineering team for any front-end related activities. You will constantly learn new components, material design concepts and other related technology to bring new ideas in Product design and development. We’ll ask you to assist in designing the data exchange between the front-end and back-end. We’ll create the back-end stubs so you’ll be able to integrate the front-end. Our web application is part of a bigger development project and as a result some components such as Authentication, Authorizations, SSO will need to be integrated in the UI. If you have passion to work on latest technology like Angular 6 and love building brand new products, this is the place for you.
- Assist in building overall software architecture focusing more on front end requirement and various cases.
- Become a go to person for any front-end related architectural, design or code issues.
- Train and educate rest of the development team on front end development, enhancement and fixes.
- Evaluate new front end technologies and open source frameworks to educate the team and bring them into use in new feature development as necessary.
- Strong desire and ability to perform as a collaborative team player and successfully juggle multiple competing priorities
- Result oriented and able to produce quick prototype to show case the overall MVP ideas to stakeholder.
The role is part of Moody’s Analytics – Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) – Banking RegTech Qualifications:
- Experience in interaction design and user interface design for web-based applications
- Experience with UX frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material design, React or similar
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end web developer
- 2+ years of experience with Databases like RDBMS (PostgreSQL/Oracle/MySQL) or NoSQL Databases like (MongoDB/DynamoDB etc.)
- Experience with Git source control and Linux/Windows command line
- Familiarity with NodeJS, ReactJS, Redux is a plus
- Experience working on large scale projects is a plus
- Experience with web services and mocking of service request data is a plus
- Experience working with cloud technologies like AWS S3, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, AWS SDK is plus.
- Computer Science degree or related training. Strong understanding of basic computer science principles, algorithms and data structures.
- Understanding cross-browser incompatibilities and issues