- This position will occasionally interface with management and technical experts regarding the resolution of key technical problems which are impacting the organization or individual projects.
- Follows standards and best practices in order to resolve routine problems.
- Uses judgment and creativity, combined with sound technical knowledge, to develop and present many varied and unique ideas.
- Works on problems of diverse scope, and participates in architectural definition, as well as the design, development, evaluation, and troubleshooting of systems or major sub-systems.
- Able to act as a Technical Lead and provide leadership to others, including interfacing with senior management to provide and obtain information in order to build consensus.
- Will be able to act as a Technical lead on significant initiatives and providing technical leadership and oversight to those initiatives.
- This position will also act as a technical mentor and foster the growth of team members with lesser skill or experience, conduct detailed code reviews and supply clear and concise feedback.
- This role will also help define, update, communicate, and enforce standards and best practices to fellow team members across the organization.
- BS, EE, or CS degree preferred.
- Skilled in presenting and can effectively communicate in both large and/or small group settings.
- Fully fluent in cross-browser developing and debugging, as well as fluent with built-in browser development and debugging tools.
- Able to effectively both write and enforce unit tests in a modern testing framework such as Intern, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
- Expert experience working with XHR and JSON resources with large-scale data in a performant manner.
- Expert experience with CSS3, including breakpoints, animations, transitions, and the like. Also fully fluent in the CSS Object Model (CSSOM), and its nuances related to performance and rendering.
- Strong experience with SASS or other stylesheet languages, such as LESS.
- Expert experience with MVC/MVVM patterns and tools, such as Angular, Backbone, Knockout, etc.
- Expert experience with templating engines and their usages, such as Handlebars, Mustache, etc.
- Expert experience with UI Controls and libraries, such as Foundation, Bootstrap, Kendo, etc.