Why Bloomberg PolarLake?
At Bloomberg Polarlake, You’ll have the opportunity to go above and beyond as well as work on interesting challenging projects with a number of key partners both internally and externally. We are passionate about people who are excited by innovation, who care about our customers and want to help us achieve our mission to “Simplify Data Management”. If this sound like you. We’d love to hear from you.
What is Bloomberg PolarLake? Click on the link https://vimeo.com/191984727 and See for yourself!
What’s the role?
Do you share our passion for data quality, are an experienced financial services software developer with strong knowledge of the securities industry?
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will have responsibility for delivering software features in our product.
We’ll trust you to;
· Drive the design and implementation of new product features, from inception through to production.
· Work with new technologies, continuously improve our core product.
What we would like you to have;
· Software development experience in the securities industry (Security Master, Index Data, Pricing, Entity Data or Corporate Actions).
· Experience in Reference Data, Static Data, Market Data
· Experience of data feeds and formats from data providers
· Experiences at implementing APIs in a Micro services Architecture
· Proficient in Java, Python, Groovy, DSL, Functional Programming
· Experienced with Oracle, Elastic Search, or other NoSQL storage mechanisms
· Knowledge of messaging and streaming technologies such as RMQ or Kafka
· Be willing to take on new challenges, learn new technologies quickly
· Bachelor's Degree or Masters in Computer Systems or Software Engineering or related technical discipline
· 5 years’ experience working in a similar environment
Requisition No. 64945