As a SeniorAgile Engineer within the Fidelity Health Care Technology Group, you will beencouraged to work closely with application owners, architecture and businesssponsors to review requirements, create technical designs and implementsolutions in an Agile environment.
- BS or above in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years digital development experience with a strong background in Java/Spring development
- Exposure to Agile development methodology
- Experience crafting, building, and deploying applications in a DevOps environment using CI/CD tools; experience with Git/Bitbucket Server (Stash), Jenkins, and uDeploy are a plus.
- Proven knowledge with Java and the Open Source stack technologies
- In-depth knowledge secure coding standards and practices
- Code Quality/Coverage Tools (Sonar, JaCoCo or equivalent