What You'll Do
- Build APIs that support both the digital services we deliver as well as third-party usage
- Ship software that impacts the lives of millions of Americans
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of experience utilizing FHIR standards to build healthcare applications
- Enthusiasm for advancing FHIR standards
- 4+ years of experience developing consumer-facing web applications, services
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API's
- Understanding of additional fundamental web technologies: HTTP, SSL, HTML, CSS, and JSO
- Proficient spelling, grammar, and communication skills.
- Experience and understanding of one or more different agile methodologies, including Scrum, XP, or SAFe.
- Active in FHIR groups and contributor to the FHIR community
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, in particular EC2, S3, and RDS
Valid through: 10/30/2020