My client is looking to add a developer to their technology team building cutting edge software for the Auto Re-marketing industry. Ideal candidates will be creative in design, diligent in problem solving, dedicated to the quality of their work, skilled in one or more requiredtechnologies, and have the ability to be versatile.
Candidates should be comfortable working alone and in small teams. Candidates with an understanding of software design patterns and modern design philosophies are strongly preferred.
The successful candidate to be able to work in the Trevose PA office at least two days a week with an option to work remote the other days.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing modules and widgets for web based software based on a defined set of business requirements.
- Utilize your understanding of all areas of web development including presentation layer, data access, and database development.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team that includes Designers, Programmers, Digital Marketers, and Project Managers to deliver solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- C#, ASP.NET
- Experience in MVC required, preferably ASP.NET MVC 4.
- Experience with technologies like HTML 4 & 5, CSS 2 & 3, Caching strategies, Web Sockets, Data (de)compression and AJAX.
- Experience using 3rd party web development tools such as, jQuery, Prototype, JSON.
- Experience with CMS module and API development for .NET CMS such as Sitefinity, Umbraco, Kentico or DNN is a HUGE plus.
- Demonstrated experience developing web based solutions
- Experience developing applications leveraging Visual Studio 2012/2013
- 4+ years of experience in delivering web based solutions.
- 4+ years of experience working in a team based environment.
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience.
- Assist in translation of complex problems to detailed tasks.
- Participate in determining detailed tasks and estimates and contribute to the project plan.
- Communicate with team on status and issues in order to coordinate and document application development and testing.
- Communicate with management on project status.
- Contribute to development of overall IT Strategy.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.
- Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management.
- Software Engineering: 5years