eviCore Software Engineers build and advance technologies and products leveraged across the organization and healthcare. eviCore is shaping the future of Utilization Management through our advanced platform. We are looking for engineers enthusiastic about solving problems across the full-stack as we continue to push innovation. We are looking for engineers to be versatile, display a passion for leadership and challenge the status quo.
In this role you will deliver solutions that align to the end user as a member of a highly autonomous Scrum Team. You will help create solutions and deliver backlog items in support of a multi-data center, active-active, event driven platform that is backed by Kafka. Your contributions will include design and delivery of cloud deployable microservice solutions, as well as platform components and packages for use by other development teams.
- Build modern, architecturally sound components, tools and applications.
- Bring Engineering discipline to design and problem solve
- Evangelize best practices
- End-User Focus.
- Collaborate with peers to deliver quality technology.
What You Should Have
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience and technical knowledge.
- 6-10+ years Software Development Experience in Microsoft Stack
- 6-10+ years background in software development in C# and one or more other programming languages.
- Experience in Microservice Architecture
- Azure DevOps, GitHub, Jenkins, TFS
- Exposure to SOLID, Architectural Patterns, Development Best Practices
- Unit Testing, Test Driven Development and use of mocking frameworks.
- Git Repository, TFS Version Control or other source controls.
- MVC, Angularjs, Angular 5+, React
- Security Engineering or Knowledge of OWASP Principles a plus
- Kafka knowledge a plus
- NoSQL Solutions a plus
- Experience building in Event Driven Architecture a plus
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Full medical, dental, vision, and vision benefits with employer funded HSA starting day 1
- Strong work/life balance with 15 days of PTO (starting) per year plus paid holidays
- Education assistance and tuition reimbursement along with ample opportunities for growth
- Time away from work programs including employer paid short-term and long-term disability, caregiver leave, BTO (bought-time off) options, company paid volunteer community service hours, and more
- Onsite fitness facilities, casual dress code- wear your jeans to work, and two comprehensive employee discount programs
- Health coaching, Employee Assistance Program, resiliency and stress management solutions, Adoption Assistance Program and additional resources to support your well-being
- Life & Accidental Death Dismemberment and additional Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, and Hospital Care Insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%