$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Enterprise Productivity Engineering is a team at LinkedIn that builds products that power LinkedIn's business. We drive technology vision, architecture and design for systems that help the company deliver on major business processes (go-to-market, sales, finance and customer support etc). We deliver products that let our customers do business with us in a seamless world-class way, help grow our top line and increase our efficiency.
We are looking for driven and passionate engineers on our Enterprise Productivity Engineering team. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the design & development for business processes, systems, applications, information and data. You will be results driven, coaching teams to deliver software products at the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship.
The ideal candidate will be excited for the challenge to transform and think critically on many computer science disciplines including product design, usability, building APIs, scaling performance, and 24x7 reliability. This position is full-time and based in our Sunnyvale office.
• Develop multi-tier, scalable, high performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24x7.
• Make architectural trade-offs, applying different design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
• Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
• Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs.
• Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, or a related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
• 2+ years of software design and development experience.
• Experience building/integrating with systems like Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Oracle Service Cloud or any other CRM
• Experience in cloud infrastructure like Azure
• Understanding of core business processes like marketing, pre-sales, billing and post-sales etc.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13