• Develop multi-tier, scalable, high performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24x7.
• Make architectural trade-offs, applying different design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
• Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
• Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs.
• Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, or a related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
• 2+ years of software design and development experience.
• Experience building/integrating with systems like Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Oracle Service Cloud or any other CRM
• Experience in cloud infrastructure like Azure
• Understanding of core business processes like marketing, pre-sales, billing and post-sales etc.