What you’ll do…
As a Fullstack Developer on our Endpoint team, you will work with an Agile team to develop Endpoint solutions that protect business applications by keeping undesirable client devices out. You will face difficult challenges that require creative solutions and a broad array of technical skills. We (engineers) work closely with product management, product design, and beta customers to deliver software at a rapid pace and of the highest quality. At the end of the day, you’ll know that you’ve made the Internet a safer place.
Meet our cool team
Skills you have…
- You have 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
- You have developed full-stack web applications in a SaaS environment. You’ve done your share of HTML/CSS/JS, deployed at-scale in AWS or similar
- You know and love programming in Python, or you’re ready to learn
- You are committed to quality and experienced with modern software testing practices
Even better if...
- You have technical knowledge of Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android
- You know the Windows Active Directory ecosystem inside and out
- You know PKI
- You have experience with React
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You’ve seen the news! Organizations are facing the threat of breach every single day and you want to make a difference. You believe you can make a difference
- You work best in teams of high-performers passionate about a common goal
- You revel in the opportunity to do it all, from Python to web front-end, to desktop and mobile!