Automatic External Defibrillator Product Development
Join us designing the life-saving equipment needed to increase sudden cardiac arrest survival rates from the unnecessarily low 8% nationally to rates of over 60% survival like King County, WA. We work in a place where survivors come and thank us for doing our jobs.
With access to the right equipment and support, everyone can help save a life. Philips AED solutions with Life Guidance act as your personal coach to guide you through a cardiac emergency with a simple, step-by-step process. Adaptive instructions and intelligent sensors keep you on track to automatically deliver the right therapy, helping give you the confidence to lead the way to save a life.
Come be part of this innovative group.
Senior Software Engineer (Embedded Systems)
What you will be doing:
- Participate in the development of embedded software including requirements definition, design, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Participate in identifying and implementing white box testing approach
- Work with research, marketing, and end users to refine requirements
- Create products according to the specifications and software development process
- Create engineering documentation to comply with product development policies, practices and procedures
What you need:
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ElectricalEngineering or equivalent
- Working knowledge of embedded application development, develop, test, and deploy application on custom hardware/devices
- Working knowledge of C and C++
- Working knowledge of real time systems
- Good understanding of, and interest in, development of software in a controlled regulated environment
- Understanding of Object Oriented concepts
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4-10 years working experience
- Good learning aptitude
- Medical industry experiences (Class III preferred)
- Med device white box level testing experience
- Hard and Soft Real Time requirements, scheduling and analysis.
- Object Oriented design patterns and their appropriate applications.
- Wireless communication technologies
- Security and encryption for connected devices
- Test automation software tools
- User experience design