The role and responsibilities
Your days will be filled with:
- Designing and developing cross-platform mobile applications
- Being a member of the core project team to shape the direction of the user interface and provide technical guidance
- Researching innovate solutions to real-world problems and bring those solutions to production
- Interfacing with project stakeholders to continually incorporate feedback and reinforce the customer's perspective within the product
All our jobs at Tobii are about innovation, passion and not the least - making things real.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A BA/BS degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Expertise with C#/UWP/Cross-platform development
- Experience writing and refining features, user stories, and defects
- Strong experience developing UIs that render perfectly on multiple devices
- Understanding of building graphically intensive UIs, managing multiple view hierarchies, UI transitions, and performance on mobile devices.
- Ability to work with little guidance toward a defined goal
- Experience leading a team of engineers through complex software projects
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Xamarin certified mobile professional developer certification is a plus
- Knowledge of cross-platform development patterns
- Experience using Jira, TeamCity, and Bitbucket
- Experience building and deploying applications for Windows and iOS stores.