We are currently looking for a Data Transformation Developer to join our growing Infosight Data Science and Services team within HPE to take on data-as-a-service challenges.
HPE InfoSight collects hundreds of terabytes of operational and diagnostic telemetry from our customers, which enables us to help them get the most out of their IT infrastructure. As part of the Infosight team, you will work on cutting-edge projects, with high visibility.
If you have the relevant experience, have a passion for quality and good software engineering practices, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment, then HPE is the place for you.
In this role you will:
- Innovate, design, develop data extraction, transfer and load programs for large data warehouse to achieve near real-time speeds
- Automate data collection, pre-processing, governance, and analysis.
- Maintain and enhance existing ETL architecture that supports various applications
- Work closely with data scientists, platform, and UI teams to implement machine learning models in Spark, (e.g. via SparkR, Scala, or PySpark) build APIs, create micro-services, or Kafka topics.
- Communicate findings clearly and succinctly to technical and non-technical audience.
- Minimum 7 years experience with databasearchitecture and design including scalability, performance and high availability
- Minimum 2 years experience in distributed computing frameworks such as Spark, micro-services, and Kafka.
- Experience in data cleaning techniques, ETL, and data visualizations
- Must have at least 5 years of strong programming skills in Scala, SQL, Python.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, iterative development environment.
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases such as Cassandra and Vertica preferred.
Job ID 1022871