Senior Software Engineer working with a small exceptional team that produces Windows and Mac applications. The applications are bundled with Drobo storage arrays. We are primarily looking for someone with a significant amount of application and system development expertise for this position. Multi-platform experience is a plus. The position will involve development of the Drobo Dashboard Windows and Mac management GUI, and associated host based software.
- Qualified Senior C#/.NET Developer candidates will have 5+ years of experience designing and building successful Windows products with strong OOD/OOP skills, and experience applying modern design patterns, experience with .NET architecture (CLR, GC, and C# programming).
- Be inspired, self-driven, hungry, and ambitious; take pride in what you do.
- Be a team player; demonstrate strong interaction skills in a close-knit peer environment.
- Thrive in a start-up atmosphere.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS or similar.
- Design, develop, improve, and maintain scalable, maintainable, user-facing functionality.
- 5+ years C++ development experience in a UNIX environment is essential, as is exposure to the full software development life cycle.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and understanding of the STL and object-oriented design.
- Storage virtualization experience.
- At least 5 years of software development experience with 2+ years of building native applications for Android or iOS.
- Extensive software development experience with Mac environments (Cocoa/Carbon, Objective C/C++, Darwin) and Windows environments (Windows .NET Frameworks, C++/CLI, C#, Win32), or ideally/preferably experience with both. You must be strong with either .NET Frameworks or MacOS.
- Good understanding of storage management concepts.
- Working Knowledge of OpenGL ES 2.0 and XML.
- Debugging and resolving complex problems in multi-threaded applications.
- Bonus points for mobile development experience (iOS/Android).
- Competitive Base Salary and Incentive (Stock Option) plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Long Term Disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Account benefits
- Vacation and sick time
- Peet’s and Starbucks coffee
- Great location right off the freeway