Job ID 2017-3832
As a Senior .Net Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
- Participate in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Responsible for the development, customization and delivery of eCommerce solutions from concept to completion including but not limited to unit testing, code and requirements analysis, performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, and automation.
- Promote best practices, predict and mitigate risks.
- Work collaboratively with the team and gain exposure to all levels of the organization including Program Managers, Sales, and off-shore technical leads.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate coder with 4+ years of application development experience.
- Strong experience in .NET development required.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of version control systems, web development experience.
- eCommerce experience strongly preferred, preferably working with a platform such as Insite.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.