Nexidia, the developer and provider of the most effective phonetic-based technology for audio and video search, is looking for an exceptional software engineer to play a key role in the development of its award-winning enterprise analytics product. This will be a demanding position, but will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting, leading edge technology in the industry. Candidates should expect an interview process that tests their practical knowledge, problem solving abilities, and interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience
- Exceptional problem solving and resolution skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Math/Statistics, related or equivalent work experience.
- Expertprogrammer [5+years] in either C#, Java, or C++
- Must have at least 2+ years of recent C# experience.
- Expert w/ .NET development and core libraries [2+ years]
- Experienced with and an advocate of automated unit testing (xUnit) [1+ year(s)]
- Experienced with data access techniques, ORM technologies / best practices
- Experienced with source control systems (CVS, Subversion, Perforce)
- Experienced with agile development processes (Scrum, XP)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server development including data modeling, index design, concurrency, stored procedure development and tuning.
- Experience with enterprise-class, distributed software systems
- Experience working for a software product company
- Experience in Java and/or transitioning C# applications to Java