Requisition Number 53830
Assurant’s Connected Living Technology team is looking for strong engineers to move our organization to the next level. The business lines we support have experienced explosive growth over the last few years and we are currently looking to expand our teams that deliver market leading technology solutions in the supply chain, repair and logistics, protection services, asset recovery and asset disposition domains.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be working in a dynamic, rapid development environment.
- You will bring your extensive industry experience in delivering on project expectations in a diverse working environment to ensure the highest quality is brought to market
- You will implement defined requirements, troubleshooting of product defects, and developing best in class solutions for our customers
- You will work withagile sprint teams and contribute by providing deliverables within the planned scope of each sprint.
Basic Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent related practical experience
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- Hands on expertise in the Microsoft stack of technologies with a focus on C#.Net, ASP.Net, WCF Services, SQL Server, SOAP, XML.
- Passion for quality and high coding standards, with exposure to automated unit testing
- Desire to be part of a TEAM that solves problems.
- 7+ years of Software Development experience
- Experience working in an insurance based claims systems
- Experience in the Insurance and/or Cellular Phone industry is a plus