This Senior Software Engineer will be part of an exceptional team of engineers responsible for the Identity and Authentication features of the DocuSign Platform. You will have the opportunity to help design a new, extensible framework for user identification across a variety of internal and external systems.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Platform team your code is critical to the success and enablement of all core DocuSign products. The work you do will be expected to scale, secure and store data for millions of users of DocuSign.
This position is an Individual Contributor andreports to the Manager of Software Engineering.
- Work on designing an extensible identity framework utilizing our existing authentication protocols (SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect) and partner-facing API’s
- Contribute to full SDLC; defining, prioritizing, designing, implementing, testing, and deploying new features for the DocuSign Platform
- Provide thought leadership, and influence others by solving tough problems and contributing thoughtful feedback on peer code reviews
- Own critical features and work in a self-directed, autonomous manner
- BS in CS, EE or similar or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years Software Engineering experience, proficiency with C# / Java / other OOP language
- Demonstrated experience building robust, resilient platforms (ideally in a SaaS environment), architecture and integration
- Prior experience aligning platform architecture with security, storage, identity management, etc
- MS Stack (C#, ASP.NET, etc.)
- Previous experience with authentication protocols such as SAML, OAuth 2 or OpenID Connect
- SaaS or Cloud experience
- Experience working with partner teams and cross-team projects.