- Be responsible for managing the development and timeline of mission critical features
- Proactively communicate progress with the entire Distru team and our customer
- Learn our customer workflows and the nuances that come with the Cannabis industry
- Design, build, and maintain the Distru product
- Debug production issues across the entire stack
Features you might work on
- Creating a planning calendar that our customers could use to plan our their manufacturing production schedules, detecting and alerting them of when they are under-resourced or understaffed
- Establish the mobile experience for delivery drivers to help distributors manage dispatch more efficiently and track deliveries in real time
- Building a financial ledger that tracks double-entry accounting
- Integrations with numerous 3rd party services including: Quickbooks, GPS Tracking, ERPs, Weight Scales
- Experience in modern tech stacks, we use Elixir, Postgres, GraphQL, React but we believe great engineers can learn anything!
- Previous experience working in early stage startups
- Previous experience fully owning a and delivering a feature end to end, with quality and predictability
- Previous experience writing high quality code with effective test coverage
- Previous experience defining timelines, and proactively communicating progress/updates with the rest of the team
- Ability to express complex involved logic through clean easy to understand code
- Ability to interact with stakeholders, and raise concerns about potentially harming aspects of a feature
- Significant previous experience with SQL databases (especially Postgres)
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Bonus: previous experience developing complex SaaS products (logistics, supply chain, accounting etc...)!
- Bonus: previous experience in Cannabis!
- Bonus: worked remotely, ideally on a distributed team!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance fully covered
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options with employee-friendly terms like early exercise and extended exercise windows
- 18 days paid time off, plus holidays (we want you to use these!)
- Working with world class (and famous) engineers day in day out!
Valid through: 4/2/2021
* Ladders Estimates