Dexcom is the creator and leader of Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) technology – a sub-skin sensor/transmitter/receiver set of tools that capture and publish glucose measurement. Our 5-minute interval glucose level data stream is forming the cornerstone of rich and expanding data solutions that enable patients, physicians, and carriers to improve diabetes outcomes and reduce cost-of-care.
- 4+ years of technologyexperience in software development
- Workingexperienceor demonstrated conceptual understanding of the following:
- Scala or J2EE/Java
- Web services and API technologies
- Web sites / Web applications
- Google App Engine or Amazon EC2 experience.
- Ability to quickly grasp & learn new technologies and develop POC/prototypes.
- Good communication skills and extensive experience working with technical teams and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
Nice to Have (but not required):
- Working experience and knowledge of API Gateway product Apigee, Layer7 or Mashery.
- Previous hands-on full stack development experience
- Experience with data stores such as Cassandra or MongoDB
- Experience with Agile Development & SCRUM