If this sounds like you...let's talk.
You are a software engineer with a passion for automation and a ‘production first’ mindset. You have demonstrable experience developing and managing a multi-tenant SaaS. You are well versed in a large number of technologies and are always willing to learn new tools and techniques. You work in conjunction with fellow developers and teammates to help define and implement the best possible solution. You are always looking for patterns and ways to increase efficiency, eliminate downtime, optimize costs, and maintain performance at scale.Our DevOps team at Genesys is looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
What you will do:
- Work with development partners to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability.
- Automation of CI/CD pipeline.
- Encourage and mentor junior development staff.
- Ensure a high degree of availability across all of our service offerings.
- Be proficient in one or more cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Identify bottlenecks and problems throughout the infrastructure.
- Drive efficiencies in systems and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring and root cause analysis.
- Collaborate with Incident Management team and perform Cross-functional RCA’s that span multiple functional teams.
- Participates in code and design reviews.
- Understand & comply with PCI, HIPAA security and privacy laws.
- Adhere to Genesys Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Familiarity with common frameworks and libraries such as Flask, Requests, Boto3, Spring, Ember, and/or React.
- Strong understanding of Linux, AWS, and networking concepts.
- Experience developing / managing / working with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with REST-style web services / APIs.
- Ability to rapidly learn new software, frameworks, open source tools and development languages.
- Detail oriented and systematic.