Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS. With key strategic partners like Intel and Equinix, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Vanguard, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
- Provide technology leadership to the Devops Team.
- Work with customers and product management to design/architect new product/solutions.
- Provide best-in-class experience to customers via automation and continuous monitoring.
- Contribute to a friendly and helpful company culture
- Create, manage and integrate software to automate and secure public cloud environments
- Contribute to defining security best-practices, and ensuring our infrastructure adheres to them
- Strive to achieve a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deliver model for all of Fortanix project
You are someone who:
- Ability to work with people across various locations.
- Lead the team in the right technical direction and work on roadmap.
- Exhibits uncompromising integrity
- Pays attention to detail
- Thinks critically about complex technical problems
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
- Enjoys programming and embraces cloud technologies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Proficient with various programming languages such as Python/Go for automation and integrations
- Must have solid experience with Linux
- Experience operating and developing infrastructure and services in public cloud environments (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Strong networking experience with technologies in TCP/IP, WAN, Gateways, Switching/Routing and Cloud Networking.
- Able to research, architect, and drive complex technical solutions, consisting of multiple technologies
- Experience with one or more of:·
- Virtualization or container environments like VMWare, KVM and Docker
- Orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes
- Configuration and provisioning management tools like Chef, Ansible, and Puppet
- Monitoring tools such as Sensu, Prometheus, Nagios or similar
- Continuous integration systems like Jenkins and Travis
- Application and service monitoring tools and techniques
The technology we use:
- Jenkins, Travis
- Chef, Ansible, Terraform
- Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM Cloud
- Python, Bash