Cornerstone is a global SaaS provider that services thousands of enterprise customers around the world supporting a 30 million+ user base and growing. We are looking for the "best of the best" in the software engineering industry to support our ever-expanding infrastructure base across multiple geographically distributed datacenters on-premise and in the cloud around the world. Sound exciting?
In this role, you will act as the highest level of infrastructure engineering for all of Cornerstone's production systems and services achieving levels of efficiency and productivity heads above the rest using various tools, processes, and frameworks collaborating with some of the best technical minds in the industry, and contributing to one of the best cultures in the industry. If you are the type of person that submits a pull request to an open source project because you hit a bug while architecting a solution, then you are our type of engineer. Think it is too good to be true? Trust us, it's true.
We see this as an exciting opportunity for someone who is an authority in the industry, a programming guru, have been successfully implementing a working CI & CD solution, and believe in automation. This position will work closely with the Software Development organizations in support of our state-of-the-art 24/7/365 production SaaS service offering. This critical position provides phenomenal visibility and individual growth potential for an ambitious Software Engineer professional, but also requires a validated experience with exponential growth on a global scale.
In this role, you will…
- Enable Dev, QA and Ops to build and deploy our applications from code to production and internal environments using our infrastructure
- Architect and build software tools to improve throughput and work-efficiency for Dev, QA, and Ops
- Work with your team members and peer groups to deploy continuous deployments, continuous integration, automate machine provisioning and compliance work in a fast-paced SaaS environment, guaranteeing uptime levels that exceed 99.9%+
- Standardize, automate and document setup of development and production environments
- Conduct code-merges, deploy code to internal & external systems
- Own and drive improvements to our build and release scripts, tools, and processes
- Help define standards for source control, continuous integration, automated testing and release management
- Collaborate with peers on work estimation/planning and implementation of new versions/features of tools
- Bring new automation technologies to improve the velocity and quality of our engineering efforts
You've Got What It Takes If You Have…
- Multifaceted enterprise infrastructure engineering talent - Eat, live, and breathe continuous delivery and process automation
- 3+ years of experience programming with: Python, C#, or equivalent technologies
- Experience developing Microservices, RESTful services, or other SOA development experience
- In-depth automation experience using configuration management tools, such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Vagrant, Packer, and Docker
- Have a balance of development and operations skillsets; have an overwhelming need to conquer the world one bit at a time, and not afraid to reach new levels of awesomeness
- Strong experience in specifically DevOps role - meaning supporting developers by providing infrastructure, maintaining CI/CD systems, etc.
- Proven experience architecting infrastructure in AWS using native tools such as CloudFormation and ECS
- Experience with CI systems, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, or Team City
- Solid experience with Linux and Windows; OS, networking, sysadmin
- Experience in scripting with Bash or PowerShell
- Strong Database skills (Relational, Document, Key-Value, Graph, etc.)
- Proven experience in implementation of CI and CD in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work toward task completion
Extra dose of awesomeness if you have…
- Familiarity with Hadoop technology