We’re looking for a senior-level software engineer with cloud and devops experience.
- Design and develop innovative solutions that solve tough challenges in the industry.
- Maintain high quality of work products.
- Manage multiple job duties through efficient task management.
- Communicate effectively with business partners and clients when needed.
- Mentor junior level developers in all aspects of development.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Development experience with Java/.Net and working with devops technologies (we use a combination of GitLab, GitLab Pipelines, TeamCity, Docker, Terraform, etc)
- Experience with delivering applications to the cloud (we’re currently deploying our applications to AWS via ECS and a self-managed Hashicorp Nomad cluster)
- Relational database development experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Desire to work in a highly-collaborative, distributed environment
- Direct experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with Infrastructure as code and Infrastructure Architecture
- Experience optimizing costs with cloud solutions
- Experience interfacing with clients.
- Experience in a healthcare or public health environment
- Familiarity with standards like HL7, CCD/CCDA, DIRECT, IHE, MDM
- Working knowledge of enterprise portal environments (e.g. Liferay)
- Experience working with document and/or graph data stores.
Audacious Inquiry is a leader in health information technology and policy. Ai’s focus is making healthcare more connected. We facilitate the exchange of health information to deliver care coordination solutions. Our software is designed to be efficient and cost-effective, our nationally-recognized team-members provide tactful strategic consulting, and our services rethink how health information is shared, managed, leveraged, and protected.