What You'll Do
On the Developer Experience team, we are responsible for increasing the velocity and scale of our development team by providing easy to use development environments and infrastructure. These systems are highly reliable, performant, and continuously address the most important development needs while ensuring commits meet the rigorous check-in gates and deployment guidelines.
You’ll work with some of the best designers and engineers to integrate with 3rd party content partners, extend current Adobe ecosystems, and integrate Creative Cloud applications, starting with Adobe Spark.
- Provide leadership, vision, and design for a holistic build, branch, and deployment infrastructure across multiple organizations.
- Build and evolve our continuous integration and continuous deployment environments.
- Develop and evolve our release management infrastructure to increase scale and velocity.
- Build tools, dashboards, and other related infrastructure to help improve the development experience for our engineers.
- Troubleshooting and providing support for our development and production environment releases.
Ingredients for Success
- 7+ years of experience working on build and release infrastructure
- Strong working knowledge of modern, continuous development techniques and build pipelines (CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Ethos)
- Experience in release management for both web and mobile app stores.
- Relevant experience with modern tools and services: Splunk, NewRelic, BrowserStack, SauceLabs, AWS, Grafana.
- Experience with Docker and Container Orchestration (ideally Kubernetes)
- Working in a Scrum team or in an Agile environment.
- Working with remote teams.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.