As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will tackle challenging problems of scale, reliability, and security in a demanding high availability SaaS environment. You will balance long term strategic planning with execution of projects in flight. You will help develop and support a high-visibility, high-value product and influence its future design and implementation.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Engineering Manager
- Design and implement web components for the DocuSign Developer Center.
- Create and maintain open-source SDKs and sample code for various programming languages.
- Collaborate with Project Management and other developers to understand design requirements and provide estimates for development.
- Work as part of a passionate, agile development team to deliver an engaging, impactful developer experience (DX).
- Collaborate closely with quality engineers to identify test cases and devise efficient, scalable testing processes.
- Stay current with the latest development best practices and share your findings with the team.
- Support our developer community by answering questions on Stack Overflow and GitHub.
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field of study.
- 2+ years experience with 2 or more of the following programming languages: Node.js, C#. other languages like Java, PHP, Ruby or Python is a plus.
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful web services.
- Experience with Git, CI, and deployment tools.
- Experience with full stack development, preferably in one or more of OO programming languages like C# or Java
- Experience working on a small development team in an agile environment.
- Experience with Node.js
- Strong, professional experience with client-side frameworks, preferably React (React, Redux, Angular, React, or similar modern JS frameworks
- Experience designing and developing highly scalable web applications
- Experience working with cross-browser behaviors and quirks
- Strong attention to detail & passion to learn new software technologies
- Natural aptitude for both teaching and learning from others in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work directly with our developer community