The Senior Software Engineer develops new features, offerings, and enhancements for the Deluxe eChecks SaaS solution through partnerships with executive leadership, product managers, and other software engineers.
- Participate in discussions regarding new product development and product enhancements
- Develop estimates for stories, bugs and tasks.
- Drive best practices, toolsets and common design patters within the Web service and Ruby solution stack
- Leads and/or participates in backlog grooming, planning, and other agile planning activities
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Education: Bachelors (or equivalent) in computer science or related field
Experience: 6+ years of hands hand development and full life cycle design
- Experience with git
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap, SCSS and CSS
- Experience with JSON and/or XML-based remote request frameworks.
- Experience within an agilescrum framework
- Experience with common data exchange formats and approaches
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal for technical and non-technical audiences.
- High attention to detail and problem resolution.
- High degree of proficiency with relational databases
- Experience with cloud technology, especially AWS
- Passionate about automated testing and rock solid code
- Passionate about learning and technology
- Consistently writes code as a matter of pride.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Req ID#: 13289BR-1