As a member of our Data Engineering team, you'll sit with a diverse team of software engineers, data scientists and business analysts, working closely with your team to turn complex sources into understandable data. The data sets, pipelines and tools that you build will be involved in pivotal, company-level decisions for years to come. Not only that, but you'll work on a team where constant learning and team-wide knowledge sharing is a core part of our culture.
- Build and maintain data processing services
- Write, test, and review primarily microbatch or streaming ETL
- Continuous improvement of our system, tests, and data quality indicators
- Guide our technical decisions
- Keep yourself informed and up-to-date with technologies
- Encourage the technical growth of your teammates
- You love working directly with the people whose problems you're solving
- You are experienced at data modeling, storage, security, and retrieval
- You're motivated and inspired. You naturally lead a project and ask for help when needed
- You enjoy working with dynamic programming languages, relational databases, and distributed systems. Our platform is ever-evolving, but currently is a combination of Python, Java, Postgres, Kubernetes, Spark, Presto, Kafka, and Mongo
- You gain a deep understanding of the products and tools you work with
- You check your work and stand behind what you've built
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world.