Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 177 days ago
Senior Software Engineer, Critical Stack
Capital One is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small business and commercial clients. Ranked #124 on the Fortune 500, Capital One is one of the nation's top 10 banks and has one of the most widely recognized brands in America. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company and a great place to work.
What we need…
Capital One is looking for an experienced and motivated engineer to join a stellar team. While this is initially an individual contributor role, there is the potential to manage others in the future. In the meantime, you’ll be involved in many aspects to evolve our existing architecture and working with teams to implement new features and functionality.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
* Build robust and scalable software in Go
* Design and create web application back-end
* Contribute and provide feedback to other team members
* Ensuring code quality testing, automation and conducting code reviews
* Participating in ideation sessions – contributing ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
* Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements
* Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
Job ID R50290