Challenges of this role
At Criteo we face some of the most challenging and interesting problems in the advertising software industry. We work at a scale of speed, performance and complexity that few others in the industry have. Our dataset is about 40 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 30 TB extra per day), as we take less than 10ms to responds to an ad request and we deliver billions of ads per day. To help us solve these challenges, Criteo is looking for the best of the best in terms of engineering talent within our cool and geeky environment!
·Write high quality, maintainable code as a leading member of the platform team
·Be a part of a team working on high volume, highly available systems, critical to the success of the business
·Participate in architecture discussions, influence the roadmap, and take ownership and responsibility over new projects
·Build scalable, available, low latency systems designed to serve for high traffic
·Build fault-tolerant distributed data processing systems from ground up
Strong candidates qualifications
· MS in Software Engineering or related field
· 8+ years of programming experience in C#, Java, or C++
· You have a rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design).
· You are experience with architecting, developing, and extending large and complex systems
· A passion for shipping quality high-performance code
· You are a problem solver, a fixer, and a creative technologist. We believe coding is talent and a passion, not just a skill
· You need to be a great team worker and a great communicator