Are you passionate about challenging yourself and would you love to be involved in building a world-class computing framework?
We're looking for a person who is excited to see how CPU performance relates to, and affects, ground breaking technology such as cloud computing, deep learning, high-performance computing, self-driving cars, and computer graphics. This is an opportunity to contribute to a state-of-the-art CPU architecture.
Come join NVIDIA and bring your excitement for the intersection of hardware and software to help us with our life's work - to amplify human intelligence and imagination.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and develop networked software systems for testing CPU performance on farms of devices, and for monitoring and reporting about those farms.
- Build and maintain software infrastructure for CPU simulation and regression testing.
- Develop and improve CPU performance analysis tools.
- Build scripts to automate performance benchmarks and other tests.
What we need to see:
- BS CS with 5 years of experience in software development, or equivalent
- Strong application development and programming skills
- Python, C++, and Perl expertise
- Software architecture and project design experience
- Experience developing for *nix environments
- Software infrastructure administration experience
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- GUI development experience
- Experience with SQLite or other SQL databases
- Knowledge of distributed and concurrent application development
- Familiarity with CPU and computer architecture