The Hybris Senior Software Engineer will be part of the IT Ecommerce that will design, develop and support the ongoing operations and usability of Corsair Ecommerce platform.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
The Hybris Senior Software Engineer will be responsible to work directly with business stakeholders to compile business requirements and design solutions with a focus on enabling the business to grow capability, functionaly and revenue.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Hybris Multi-channel commerce development
- Should have worked at least 1-2 end to end implementation of Hybris commerce project as a developer
- Design and architect prototype solutions that fulfill direct needs of the business.
- Be a proactive technical “guru” fostering innovation and creative ideas within a team.
- Empower the supported business team to boost productivity and capability within the Hybris Ecommerce platform.
- Be at the forefront of Hybris Ecommerce capabilities and enhancements.
- Support and enable team members and colleagues in developing capabilities on the Hybris platform.
- Committed to deliver high quality software systems and strong functional knowledge of Ecommerce domain.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extennsive experience implementing and managing Hybris Ecommerce platform.
- Externsive software development experience in using Java EE and writing multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code
- Experience and understanding of Spring Frameworks (Spring Core, MVC, Integration, Ant & Maven and Security)
- Experience with Hybris accelarators and have good experience in developing different Hybris extensions
- Strong understanding and experience, design patterns, simple design, SOA & Webs services framework
- Well proficient with Linux, Tomcat and DBMS (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- An understanding of how to integrate Hybris with a corporate back office platform such as Oracle EBS, Oracel Service cloud
- Passion to deliver innovative software solutions
- Experience with monitoring and trending tools
- Experience in collaborating and working with business partners in collecting and documenting requirements
- An eagerness to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done
- Experience with system automation tools (Chef, Puppet, etc) is a plus
- Fluency in English and ability to effectively document and communicate designs and decisions to peers, customers and management
- Experience in hybris upgrades
- Experience working with RESTful Web Services
- Experience with application performance, tuning, JVM optimization and APM tools such as dynaTrace or NewRelic
- Understanding of application integration patterns
- Hybris certification is a plus.