Our Engineering Team
- Make mature and thoughtful decisions to move our systems forward at a speed that supports our growth
- Help implement high quality services.
- Contribute insights, share information, and train other engineers on best practices and techniques for high-quality development
- Analyze issues and new cases. Report and communicate status to all stakeholders across the company.
- Work with engineering leadership to create a platform technology roadmap and deliver against it
- Share ideas to implement features and demonstrate best practices
- Advocate for new and better ways we should develop, and discover and implement new best practices for the development organization
- Contribute back to the open source projects we rely on
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 5+ years of strong back-end development experience preferably with Python, Django and PostGres of any other mainstream relational database engine.
- In depth work with storage (SQL, noSQL databases) and caching (Memcache, Redis, other) technologies.
- You love clean maintainable code and robust design.
- You understand the software life-cycle.
- You enjoy mentoring and leading projects.
- You value and take responsibility for the quality of your features, including writing your own tests (unit, functional and integration) and reviewing your teammates� code.
- Keen nose for bad code smells
- Motivated, enjoy learning, and helping your team be successful
- Excellent problem solving abilities and a results oriented attitude
- Experience with eCommerce a plus
Let�s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.