This is an exciting opportunity for a talented engineer to work on the Configuration Management (CM) software used in A10's award winning ACOS product line.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of customers.
- Develop a new software product from the ground up, staying true to our company's core values and needs while lending your own creativity to the mix.
- Create a scalable, secure and fault-tolerant solutions to our customer base.
- Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability.
- Work with both internal and external customers to deliver a key piece of the platform infrastructure
- Be highly visible
- Learn and grow your technical skills in the areas of application networking and security, high availability and REST API'S
- Improve your C/C++ skills
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO