At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you're looking to join an energetic, collaborative company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love... join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
- Act as a senior member of your sprint team.
- Run towards fires to help the team succeed, with enthuasism for rapid change and delivering product quickly.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document new and existing components to ensure that software meets business, quality, and operational needs.
- Maintain and advance technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights. Apply deep technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems.
- Understand overall technical requirements, priorities and success measures to deliver features within architectural guidelines.
- Collaborate with your sprint team, QA, and dev ops on technical issues and guidance. Participate in code reviews, TDD, and best practices.
- Focus on scalability, maintainability, security, and availability of all applications and processes. Aid in interpreting and translating business needs to technical requirements and accurate estimates.
- Work with product owners, stakeholders, designers, principal engineers, managers, and customer success to understand customer needs, user experiences, provide insights and promote best practices.
- Create a track record of delivery, trust and collaboration, resolving conflicts and blockers with creative problem-solving and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years hands-on experience developing scalable, customer facing web and software applications, ideally in the cloud infrastructure space.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong hands-on experience working with Python, Ruby or other scripting languages, git repositories, and Agile/Scrum. Ideally, experience with Django, VueJS, MySQL, CentOS, and Docker as well.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design and at least one modern backend framework.
- Strong practical experience building RESTful web services and microservices, using TDD.
- Bachelors, Masters, or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
Our benefits package includes:???
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage?
- Matching HSA contributions
- Matching 401k contributions
- Health & Dependent Care FSA?
- Unlimited PTO?
- Paid Winter Break (between Christmas and New Year’s)?
- 10 Holidays
- Volunteer/Community Engagement Day?
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 annually?
- Open Door Policy Approach at all levels?
- Maternity Leave (up to 8 weeks of fully paid leave for recovering birth mothers)?
- Baby-Bonding Leave (for any new parents)?
- Equity Grants?
- Monthly Cellphone & Home internet Reimbursement?
- Contemporary & Inspiring Workspace?
- Flexible Schedule & Work from Home Options?
- Talented and Engaged Colleagues?