Senior Software Engineer, Cloud
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Summary We are looking for highly motivated software engineer to join the Xilinx Reconfigurable Acceleration Cloud development team. This team is responsible for developing cloud services for FPGAs using SDAccel and to support datacenter customers using Xilinx FPGA accelerators in their cloud infrastructures. As a Software Engineer, you work on a small team who sees the future of where cloud computing is headed and want to be at the forefront of a new era of computing. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to handle new problems as we continue to push cloud acceleration forward. You will quickly ramp up as a subject matter expert for the Xilinx Reconfigurable Acceleration Cloud and become the go-to person for designing Xilinx cloud-based solutions. You will apply your expertise of cloud computing stack, broad software technologies, and open source tools to resolve difficult and unsolved FPGA cloud platform challenges for our customers. Responsibilities:
- Write server side code for Xilinx Cloud Platform based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Build, design and implement scalable cloud-based applications for FPGA as a Service, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Provide thought leadership for cloud developer technology inside Xilinx and collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to streamline or improve adoption of Xilinx Cloud technologies #jm
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience; MS Degree preferred
- 3+ years experience with large systems software design and development experience, with experience in Unix/Linux.