We are looking for experienced, senior engineer to lead the rapid growth of our Cloud Platform and marketplace. As a Senior Software Engineer, Cloud Platform, you will be responsible for building and running a high-traffic and fast-growing site -- the Poshmark community currently creates a new listing every 2 seconds and generates millions of likes, comments, and shares every single day. Help us push the limits of cloud-based technologies to accelerate our explosive growth.
- Help build an application and service delivery platform on top of a distributed cloud architecture, using a combination of NoSQL data solutions, Queueing technologies, and Search infrastructure.
- Design, architect and implement new product features for the marketplace using a highly iterative and data-oriented approach.
- Build, analyze, tune and enhance the core components of the Poshmark product and cloud platform that powers millions of e-commerce transactions.
- Work closely with the product & customer support teams to have a direct impact on our growing business.
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Experience creating web-based APIs and REST APIs
- Understanding of issues related to scalability and performance at all tiers of the application
- Experience with any or all of: caching, queuing, RPC, and distributed data storage
- Experience with NoSQL data solutions is a plus
- Experience with Amazon AWS or other Cloud Computing platforms is preferred
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related discipline
- User-oriented focus and obsession with quality