Cimarron is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to design, develop, implement, test, and document software for surveillance aircraft platforms that enables air superiority by detecting, identifying, and tracking airborne threats and providing operators intuitive battle management controls in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Requirements analysis, design, development, test, documentation, licensing, troubleshooting, and user support.
- Custom operating system development.
- Tool design and maintenance.
- Research and development projects.
- Trade studies & risk assessments.
- Support software testing including laboratory and flight testing in the US and overseas.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Active U.S. government SECRET clearance.
- Five or more years of directly related experience.
- Experience with Java and C++ scriptinglanguages and Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Software configuration and change tracking tools.
- Software development experience on embedded systems.
- Technical leadership of Software Projects.
- Software development methods and standards.
- C, C++, C# and scripting programming languages.
- Windows, Unix and/or Linux Operating Systems.
- Experience with assembly/machine language.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.