- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- May report directly to a project lead or manager.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Assists in the development, documentation and quality assurance for web solutions.
- Assists in defining site functionality, technical architecture, navigation and interaction in partnership with executives and web art or creative directors.
- Participates in code reviews
- In-depth experience in the layout and architecture planning for integrating multiple platforms.
- In depth experience with iterative solution development (working within a Scrum team environment).
- Experience with integration of multiple concurrent projects.
- Proven ability to anticipate and avoid most common problems; proven ability to solve problems quickly and independently when they arise.
- Has extensive knowledge of architecting component-based applications.
- Must have demonstrated experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Ad Sales media software, particularly with the proposal, rate card and deal maintenance modules.
- Experience in the Ad Sales media business, especially television and digital.
Must have skills
- React, js. Manager does not want to see candidates who do not have this skill set. Java also is a must have skill.
Nice to have:
- In depth database knowledge, customization tools for writing test cases, and Ad Sale/Media software experience.