As a senior software engineer working on Chainlink, you’ll collaborate with the company’s CTO, CEO, and an experienced technical team of other senior engineers, distributed systems computing experts and security experts, who are all committed to building world changing decentralized infrastructure. You’ll develop and build highly scalable, secure, and reliable software that will change the way smart contracts function at a fundamental level. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and master the latest research concerning distributed systems, cryptography, blockchains, game theory, consensus algorithms, and decentralized applications. You will be given a high level of autonomy/ownership over your projects, the opportunity to expand your scope of knowledge, and the chance to help build the decentralized infrastructure of the future.
- Designing and implementing new features within the product such as trust minimized off-chain computation, cryptocurrency staking, the aggregation of external data in various blockchain environments, and many more problems
- Thinking creatively about attack vectors, possible failures, and disaster scenarios, modeling them in reproducible test environments, and developing fixes
- Modeling and developing recovery behaviors within our core node software
- Managing the architectural vision for new subsystems in the core Chainlink node
- Implementing resilient distributed systems to achieve extremely high reliability in a variety of blockchain environments
- 5+ years of professional software development
- B.S. or higher in computer science, software engineering or related technical field
- Experience with test-driven development and the use of testing frameworks
- Experience developing complex web applications/services and backend APIs
- Knowledge of systems design concepts
- Experience with distributed systems and/or container orchestration
- Strong communication skills, specifically giving/receiving constructive feedback in a collaborative setting
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS.